Tuesday, July 07, 2009

And YES... The DJ IS BACK!!

Dear Friends! Thanks for getting in touch with me recently! To be honest those signs of love and respect from all over the world sound like a revival. I was lost, stuck somewhere, with a wrong and biased perception of things. I thought I wasn't convincing enough as a dj and that's why I said I'd quit.

Recently I had the chance to play a few gigs here and there, after a long absence. The response was a lot better than expected. And that made me realize that I was wrong. It's like there's still a little part of me in many clubbers' hearts.

That's why I have decided to put everything together on my own for a few events next year, and I'll start off in my own country, Belgium. Why? Because after travelling the world and playing like I've done, it sounds like I was not "good" enough for the local clubs. Well after what I've seen last Sunday, after what my own DAD has seen last Sunday, objectively, they're wrong. And I have to show them.

So, spread the word, it's time for us to show those dumbasses in clubland what they were missing. And once things really get done here, it'll be about time to invade all territories. Ambitious? HEY, WHOSE RECORDS (among others let's be honest) MADE THOSE DUTCHMEN FAMOUS IN 2000? WHOSE RECORDS ARE BEING CONSIDERED AS CLASSICS BY MANY OF YOU GUYS? WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Ask yourself those questions and compare answers... you got the picture.

It's not because I'm a very accessible and friendly artist that I'll let anyone dictate his/her law. This music is my playground as well as anyone's. And for those who don't like me, well, screw them. I wanna have fun with you all, whatever happens.

So, this is a personal, probably violent, but official announcement, to start things off, I'm back behind turntables, and I won't leave them anymore, EVER. Jaws will drop and there will be blood in the dj booth if needed, because I'll fight seriously if some stand in my way. And no mercy this time. :-D

More info regarding those events ASAP.

Take care my friends

No comments: