Sunday, January 31, 2010

BREAKING NEWS! Airwave featured on BT's "These hopeful machines"

Hi everyone, I'm terrificly delighted to announce you this breaking news! This is what I've been wanting to tell you all for ages. And now it's official. Back in February 2009, BT and his assistant asked me if I was up for a remix of a track featuring Jes Brieden's vocals. It was called "The Light in Things". You know how much of a BT fanboy that I am... I couldn't resist. The track was full of very interesting material, and I think I did a good job with it, and apparently, BT himself was so happy with it, that he re-edited his album version that now features a lot of parts coming straight from my remix. I just got the news a few days ago, and couldn't believe my ears. This is probably the best thing that happened to a fanboy ever. You see me bouncing and doing the lap dance all weekend long, just like a boy who got his dream toy for christmas. Meeting BT in the Netherlands a few months ago was a true honor, and now this. Speechless. Thank you BT, Thank you Lynne, thank you all working on this album. You kept me alive and kicking! Here's the discogs link. Check track #4. Release Feb 2nd, in 2 days!

No comments: